This article provides both visual and written instructions for running a production job.
Once the production job has been created, preprocessing has run and errors have been managed, choose the dropdown arrow next to the production job and choose the option to Start Full Processing – Imaging and Stamping.
- Log in to Reveal as an Administrator or Client Administrator.
- Open the project from the Project Hub.
- Click Admin and open Production.
- Create a Production Job as described in How to Create a Production Job.
- Select the dropdown arrow next to your new Production Job and choose Start Preprocessing - New Documents Only. You will be asked to confirm on start.
- Once the job is started a grey gear will appear in the Status column. The gear will turn green and spin while the job is processing.
- When the production is complete, the Status icon for the production job becomes a green check mark. A Production Summary Report is available from the Status dropdown menu.
- You are now ready to export your production job.
Last Updated 8/19/2022