Reports To: Executive Vice President, Operations
Location: Chicago, IL
The Strategy and Operations Junior Associate is responsible for reporting and analysis of business performance with a focus on operations, sales, finance and marketing. This high visibility role will support the EVP of Operations with cross-functional initiatives to grow the business and implement operational excellence across the organization. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial and self-starter mentality with a data-driven approach to analyzing business challenges and results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain reporting and automated dashboards to track key performance indicators across sales, data under management, consulting, operations, marketing and finance
- Assist the EVP of Operations with various initiatives to drive new business, renew and grow current customer base, and optimize cost structures and expenses across the organization
- Prepare reports and presentations for executive leadership and board of directors
- Build business cases for leadership to evaluate new business and investment opportunities
- Perform quantitative analysis, including building and organization large databases; synthesize findings and summarize a broad range of data inputs into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
- Develop presentations and models for various scenarios such as M&A, productivity improvements, business process optimization, customer pricing models, investments, etc.
- Assist in business planning, forecasting and budgeting analysis
- Report and analyze sales and marketing results and strategies to recommend changes to optimize performance
- Assist leadership to develop and implement growth initiatives to increase the sales pipeline, build the prospect database and achieve revenue goals
- Provide executive leadership with reporting and analysis on results, projections and ROI of all digital marketing and lead generation activities
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, QuickSights or Tableau
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Professional mannerisms and appearance
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from top tier program with a focus in finance, economics, accounting, business strategy, business administration or engineering
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in corporate strategy, banking, consulting or accounting
Reveal, founded in 2008, gives law firms, corporate legal departments and service providers eDiscovery and investigation software and services tailored for global use. A highly scalable, cloud-based solution, it offers 19 data centers worldwide, compliance with international data privacy protocols, multilingual user interfaces, the automatic detection of more than 160 languages and worldwide consulting and support services. Reveal creates productivity with a familiar interface and intuitive design so that legal professionals can focus on review, not training. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with additional offices in Washington, DC, and Dublin, Ireland.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.