Reports To: Director of Business Intelligence
Location: Chicago, IL
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for driving sales process effectiveness and productivity. This role will support the direct sales team by creating proposals, business cases, presentations, and ad hoc analyses. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial and self-starter mentality with a data-driven approach to analyzing business challenges and results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create sales presentations, proposals, business cases and analyses for direct sales custom tailored to specific new business and renewal opportunities
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboards to track sales performance and productivity
- Establish effective analysis of sales force trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Draft subscription contracts, addendums, and statements of work for the direct sales team
- Assist the Director of Business Intelligence with various initiatives to drive new business, renew and grow current customer base
- Perform weekly audits of direct sales team documentation in the CRM to ensure full compliance with documentation expectations and reporting output provided to leadership is accurate
- Coordinate revenue forecasting to ensure high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency
Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Build business cases to evaluate new business and client retention models
- Assess client and sales trends, feedback, and market movement; consolidate into recommendations for the executive team
- Perform quantitative analysis, including building and organizing large databases; synthesize findings and summarize a broad range of data inputs into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
- Develop presentations and models for various growth-related scenarios such as sales productivity improvements, customer pricing, channel growth, alternative pricing and contract structures, etc.
- Develop reporting and analysis of sales and marketing results and strategies to recommend changes to optimize performance
- Assist the Director of Operations growth initiatives to increase the sales pipeline, build the prospect database and achieve revenue goals
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Professional mannerisms and appearance
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in sales operations or similar analytical-based role supporting top-line growth
Reveal is the industry’s only eDiscovery platform powered by artificial intelligence. As a cloud-based software provider, Reveal offers the full range of processing, early case assessment, review, infrastructure and artificial intelligence capabilities. Reveal clients include law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, legal service providers, government agencies and financial institutions in more than 40 countries across five continents. Featuring deployment options in the cloud or on-premise, an intuitive user design, multilingual user interfaces and the automatic detection of more than 160 languages, Reveal accelerates legal review, saving users time and money. For more information, visit http://www.revealdata.com.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.