Reports To: Director of Consulting Services
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Project Consultant is a critical client-facing role responsible for starting, monitoring and completing e-discovery projects. A successful Consultant provides superior client experience through responsiveness, setting proper expectations while meeting deadlines quality and accurate task completion. The Consultant works with the organization’s clients to provide services and manage, maintain, and grow client relations. Additionally, Consultants provide support to the Sales team for business development, internal teams to satisfy client needs and organizational improvement initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively communicate with clients in a timely manner regarding all project work in order to build a relationship revolving around trust and expertise.
- Proactively complete project work utilizing Reveal software, other technologies, collaboratively with the Technology Consultant and additional Reveal team members as necessary.
- Accept complete ownership of assigned projects. Always verifying accuracy of all completed tasks. Taking responsibility for project results regardless of when activity is taking place or even when other Reveal team members are helping.
- Expertly provide professional e-discovery strategies and guidance to clients using best-practices including data collection, early case analysis, processing, review, predictive coding, production and post-production events.
- Administer time and cost budgets for projects, monitoring and update when appropriate assuring clients are informed of potential cost and time over-runs.
- Meticulously track project details contemporaneously with required systems for use by team members and billing purposes.
- Provide support/oversight on project issues or escalate to technology support team. Monitor progress and communicate to client.
- Train current client team end-users on application usage.
- Organize and maintain databases following organizational standards.
- Work with Director of Consulting Services to design and deliver excellent client services.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Engaging personality and ability to engage others.
- Keen sense of attention to detail.
- Obsessive documentation practices.
- Experienced problem solver with follow-through on tasks.
- Seeker of excellence with unending pursuit of improvement.
- Unselfish team-player.
- Quickly learn and understand technology.
- History of client service/support in legal/electronic discovery industry.
Good to have but not a must
- Basic knowledge and experience with MS-SQL.
- PMP or another Project Management certification
- ACEDS or another E-Discovery certification
Education & Experience
- Education: Degree in technology (computer science, information technology, etc.) or legal field (Paralegal, JD).
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in electronic discovery / legal industry.
- Experience: 3-6 years of experience in law firm, corporate or service provider setting incorporating electronic discovery.
Reveal, founded in 2008, gives law firms, corporate legal departments and service providers eDiscovery and investigation software and services tailored for global use. A highly scalable, cloud-based solution, it offers 19 data centers worldwide, compliance with international data privacy protocols, multilingual user interfaces, the automatic detection of more than 160 languages and worldwide consulting and support services. Reveal creates productivity with a familiar interface and intuitive design so that legal professionals can focus on review, not training. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with additional offices in Washington, DC, and Dublin, Ireland.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.